GRANTS & SCHOLARSHIPS
Grants are gifts that do not have to be repaid. The amount of grant depends on your financial need and the availability of funds.
- JHU Grant
- Baltimore Scholars
- Bloomberg Scholarship
- Clark Scholarship
- Davis United World College (UWC) Scholars Program
- Hodson Gilliam Success Scholarship
- Hopkins Academic Success Award
- International Scholarship
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- State Scholarships
Merit-based scholarships are awarded based on academic and personal achievement, and do not have to be repaid.
Scholarships from private organizations can be a valuable source of additional aid.
Any scholarships you receive will first replace the loan and/or work portion of your financial aid package. Johns Hopkins University grants/scholarships will not be reduced for students receiving outside scholarships unless total aid resources exceed the student’s need or cost of attendance. Employer tuition benefits are not considered outside scholarships and are treated as entitlement benefits (see following paragraph). Veterans educational benefits are treated the same as outside scholarships. All scholarships must be reported to Student Financial Services.
All students who receive government and entitlement grants—i.e., a Federal Pell Grant, ROTC, state scholarships,and employer tuition benefits—and whose need was fully met in the original financial aid package, will have the amount of their Johns Hopkins University– funded grants reduced by the full amount of the outside grant. For example, a student who receives a state scholarship of $500 will have his or her Johns Hopkins University–funded grants reduced by $500. The total amount of financial aid will remain the same. Hopkins participates in all veterans programs, including Yellow Ribbon and the Post-9/11 GI Bill. Your eligibility for institutional aid may be revised if the combination of JHU aid and veterans benefits exceeds your financial need (as calculated by JHU). Students may choose to reduce their federal work study and/or federal loan, but are not required to do so.
- 100 International Scholarships from the World’s Best Universities
- 22 Perguruan Tinggi Ikatan Dinas Dengan Beasiswa
- 39 Pondok Pesantren Modern Terbaik Di Indonesia
- 7 Pondok Pesantren Tahfidz Al Qur’an Terbaik di Indonesia
- Inilah 10 Besar Profesi dengan Gaji Tertinggi di Indonesia
- 5 Profesi Teratas yang Masih Banyak Dibutuhkan di Indonesia
- 10 Esai Inspiratif tentang Pengembangan Diri dan Motivasi
- Jangan Bersedih : 100 Artikel Motivasi Islam Penyejuk Hati