Getting to Know our Creator : Creation Points to the Existence of a Creator
Discovering the Truth
35. Were they created by nothing? Or were they themselves the creators? 36. Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, but they have no firm belief. [Quran 52: 35-36]
67. Does not man remember that We created him before, while he was nothing? [Quran 19: 67]
9. Certainly I have created you before, when you had been nothing!” [Quran 19: 9]
43. See you not that Allah drives the clouds gently, then joins them together, then makes them into a heap of layers, and you see the rain comes forth from between them; and He sends down from the sky hail (like) mountains, and strikes therewith whom He wills, and averts it from whom He wills. The vivid flash of its (clouds) lightning nearly blinds the sight.
44. Allah causes the night and the day to succeed each other. Truly, in this is indeed a lesson for those who have insight.
45. Allah has created every moving (living) creature from water. Of them there are some that creep on their bellies, and some that walk on two legs, and some that walk on four. Allah creates what He wills. Verily Allah is Able to do all things. [Quran 24: 43-45]
37. “Do you disbelieve in Him Who created you out of dust, then out of drop (of seed), then fashioned you into a man?”
38. “But as for my part, (I believe) that He is Allah, my Lord, and none shall I associate as partner with my Lord.” [Quran 18: 37-38]
Author : Hamad Saleh AL-Hoqail