Getting to Know our Creator : Affirming What Hearts Already Know
Discovering the Truth
60. Is not He (best) Who created the heavens and the earth, and sends down for you water (rain) from the sky, whereby We cause to grow wonderful gardens full of beauty and delight? It is not in your ability to cause the growth of their trees. Is there any god beside Allah? Nay, but they are a people who ascribe equals (to Him)!
61. Is not He (best) Who made the earth a fixed abode, and placed rivers in the folds thereof, and placed firm hills therein, and has set a barrier between the two seas? Is there any Allah beside Allah? Nay, but most of them know not!
62. Is not He (best) Who answers the wronged one when he cries unto Him and removes the evil, and has made you viceroys of the earth? Is there any Allah beside Allah? Little do they reflect!
63. Is not He (best) Who guides you in the darkness of the land and the sea, and Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His Mercy (rain)? Is there any god beside Allah? High Exalted be Allah above all that they associate as partners (to Him)!
64. Is not He (best) Who originates creation, and shall thereafter repeat it, and Who provides for you from heaven and earth? Is there any god beside Allah? Say: “Bring forth your proofs, if you are truthful.” [Quran 27: 60-64]
31. Say (O Muhammad): “Who provides for you from the sky and the earth? Or who owns hearing and sight? And who brings out the living from the dead and brings out the dead from the living? And who disposes the affairs?” They will say: “Allah.” Say: “Will you not then fear Allah?”
32. Such is Allah, your Lord in truth. So after the truth, what else can there be, save error? How then are you turned away? [Quran 10: 31-32]
61. And if you were to ask them: “Who has created the heavens and the earth and subjected the sun and the moon?” They will surely reply: “Allah.” How then are they deviating?
62. Allah enlarges the provision for whom He wills of His slaves, and straitens it for whom (He wills). Verily, Allah is the All-Knower of everything.
63. And if you were to ask them: “Who sends down water from the sky, and gives life therewith to the earth after its death?” They will indeed reply: “Allah.” Say: “Praise be to Allah!” Nay, most of them have no sense. [Quran 29: 61-63]
25. And if you (O Muhammad) ask them: “Who has created the heavens and the earth,” they will certainly say: “Allah.” Say: “Praise be to Allah!” But most of them know not. [Quran 31: 25]
87. And if you ask them who created them, they will surely say: “Allah.” How then are they turned away (from the worship of Allah, Who created them)? [Quran 43: 87]
Author : Hamad Saleh AL-Hoqail