Getting to Know our Creator : Creation of the Heavens and the Earth
Discovering the Truth
10. Their Messengers said: “What! Can there be a doubt about Allah, the Creator of the heavens and the earth? He calls you so that He may forgive you of your sins and give you respite for a term appointed.” [Quran 14: 10]
107. Know you not that it is Allah to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth? And besides Allah you have neither any guardian nor any helper. [Quran 2: 107]
117. The Originator of the heavens and the earth. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it: “Be!” and it is. [Quran 2: 117]
190. Verily! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the alternation of night and day, there are indeed signs for people of understanding. [Quran 3: 190]
1. All praises and thanks be to Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth, and originated the darkness and the light; yet those who disbelieve hold others as equal with their Lord. [Quran 6: 1]
73. It is He Who has created the heavens and the earth in truth, and on the Day [of Resurrection] He will say: “Be” and it is! His Word is the Truth. His will be the dominion on the Day when the Trumpet will be blown. All-Knower of the unseen and the seen. He is the All-Wise, Well-Aware. [Quran 6: 73]
54. Indeed your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in Six Days, and then He rose over (Istawâ) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). He brings the night as a cover over the day, seeking it rapidly, and (He created) the sun, the moon, the stars subjected to His Command. Surely, His is the Creation and Commandment. Blessed is Allah, the Lord of the worlds! [Quran 7: 54]
19. Do you not see that Allah has created the heavens and the earth with truth? If He wills, He can remove you and bring (in your place) a new creation! [Quran 14: 19]
32. Allah is He Who has created the heavens and the earth and sends down water [rain] from the sky, and thereby brought forth fruits as provision for you; and He has made the ships to be of service to you, that they may sail through the sea by His Command; and He has [also] made rivers to be of service to you.
33. And He has made the sun and the moon, both constantly pursuing their courses, to be of service to you; and He has made the night and the day, to be of service to you. [Quran 14: 32-33]
99. Do they see not that Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth, is able to create the like of them. And He has decreed for them an appointed term, whereof there is no doubt. But the wrongdoers refuse [anything] except disbelief. [Quran 17: 99]
59. Who created the heavens and the earth and all that is between them in six days. Then He (Istawâ ) rose over the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). The Most Gracious! Ask anyone informed concerning Him! [Quran 25: 59]
22. And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the difference of your languages and colors. Verily, in that are indeed signs for the entire worlds of being. [Quran 30: 22]
10. He has created the heavens without any pillars that you see, and has set on the earth firm mountains lest it should shake with you. And He has scattered therein moving (living) creatures of all kinds. And We send down water (rain) from the sky, and We cause (plants) of every goodly kind to grow therein.
11. This is the creation of Allah. So show Me that which those (whom you worship) besides Him have created. Nay, the wrongdoers are in plain error. [Quran 31: 10-11]
5. He has created the heavens and the earth with truth. He makes the night to roll in the day and makes the day to roll in the night. And He has subjected the sun and the moon. Each running (on a fixed course) for an appointed term. Verily, He is the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving. [Quran 39: 5]
29. And among His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and whatever moving (living) creatures He has dispersed in them both. And He is All-Potent over their assembling whenever He wills. [Quran 42: 29]
3. He has created the heavens and the earth with truth, and He shaped you and made good your shapes. And to Him is the final return. [Quran 64: 3]
6. So they have indeed denied, then the news of what they mocked at will come to them.
7. Do they not observe the earth – how much of every good kind We cause to grow therein?
8. Verily, in this is a sign, yet most of them are not believers. [Quran 26: 6-8]
60. Is not He (best) Who created the heavens and the earth, and sends down for you water (rain) from the sky, whereby We cause to grow wonderful gardens full of beauty and delight? It is not in your ability to cause the growth of their trees. Is there any god beside Allah? Nay, but they are a people who ascribe equals (to Him)!
61. Is not He (best) Who made the earth a fixed abode, and placed rivers in the folds thereof, and placed firm hills therein, and has set a barrier between the two seas? Is there any Allah beside Allah? Nay, but most of them know not! [Quran 27: 60-61]
Author : Hamad Saleh AL-Hoqail