World-class education, real-world results
ACG School Jakarta offers a continuous educational pathway from Kindergarten to Year 13 and is widely regarded as an exceptional option for Indonesian and international families seeking a world-class education in South Jakarta.
Welcome to ACG School Jakarta. Situated in South Jakarta, our school community is inclusive, warm and friendly and offers the highest of academic standards and pastoral care. We are a dynamic school offering a global education to students from around the world.
The International Baccalaureate Programmes and University of Cambridge qualifications we offer provide the basis for smooth progression and easy transition between Primary and Secondary. Our passionate, experienced teachers are professionals who are willing to go the extra mile to ensure that all students are offered the opportunity to fulfil their potential both in and beyond the classroom.
The quality of teaching and learning at ACG School Jakarta and our teachers’ ability to know our students sets us apart from other schools. As Sir John Graham and Dawn Jones, co-founders of ACG, wrote “Excellent teaching is at the heart of high quality learning. Students should be motivated by teachers who love their subject, are highly skilled in communicating their knowledge, enjoy what they are doing, and gain immense pleasure from working with young people.”
Learning and a foundation of excellence are central to ACG School Jakarta. The result is that, whether our students are local or expatriate, returning to Indonesia from overseas, transitioning from another school in Indonesia or seeking places at top universities around the world, ACG School Jakarta students are invariably well-equipped to take the next step in their education.
We are a proud community where our core values of Excellence, Partnerships, Integrity and Compassion underpin all that we do. Education here means so much more than the pursuit of academic results. Sports, the arts, and community service are all central to the balanced learning programmes we offer. We are acutely aware of our obligation to prepare young people to make their way in the world as confident, caring and responsible citizens.
Great schools are built on the efforts of good people, and I believe that our teachers and students are among the very best. Why not come and judge for yourselves? We would be delighted to meet you. (Shawn Hutchinson, Principal)
An Amazing Learning Environment
Every ACG School Jakarta student receives our full support, our genuine interest and our professional expertise, ensuring they reach their full potential both academically and personally. The best possible education is delivered through our international curriculum, in a learning environment that is safe and nurturing.
ACG School Jakarta is a diverse community of learners who are open-minded, responsible and caring. We inquire into the world around us through academic programmes that aim to prepare students for life’s opportunities. With an understanding of and respect for others and the environment, we actively strive to make a difference, locally and globally.
- We believe that our students have the right to learn in a safe and nurturing environment, supported by excellent teachers through an internationally recognised curriculum.
- We believe that our teachers inspire and motivate students to become innovative, entrepreneurial, creative problem solvers.
- We believe in building strong relationships, where teachers know their students and help them to maximise their learning experience.
- We believe that all members of our community respect our host country language and culture.
- We believe in operating in an environmentally sustainable manner.
- We believe in promoting international-mindedness through our values.
- We value our diverse community. We learn together; we play together; we grow and are nurtured together.
- We believe in supporting students’ individual learning needs through a balanced approach.
- We value a student-centred, balanced education where students learn through inquiry and collaboration, and have voice, choice and ownership.
- We believe in promoting student-led action as a result of learning.
- We believe in fostering strong home and school connections.
- We aspire to be a top performing school in Indonesia and a school of choice for expatriate and local families in Jakarta.
- We will continue to build our reputation as a school that values and promotes a balanced approach to learning, with a focus on physical and mental health.
- We will teach literacy and numeracy using a consistent and strong approach.
- We will develop an Early Childhood Centre that is respected for its play-based approach to learning.
- We will continue to offer and improve our internationally recognised academic programmes in the primary and secondary schools.
- We will offer creative learning experiences where students have the opportunity to pursue and excel in their areas of interest.
- We will embrace our host country language and culture by strengthening our Bahasa Indonesia programme and providing opportunities to interact with our local community.
- We will provide facilities and infrastructure required to support our evolving educational and co-curricular needs, as well as the anticipated growth of the school to 650 students.
- We will help our students to become creative problem solvers who are innovative, entrepreneurial and confident users of technology.
- We will continue to nurture and support inspiring educators who engage and motivate students to reach their full potential.
ACG School Jakarta’s modern, purpose-built facilities provide a safe environment for learning and growth. Situated on beautiful grounds, and conveniently located in South Jakarta, our campus is easily accessible from the Ring Road, with safely controlled entry and exit, low visibility and no perimeter roads.
The campus is also conveniently accessible from the following expatriate housing compounds and apartments areas: Pejaten, Kemang, Cipete, Cilandak, Senayan, Pondok Indah, Gandaria, Pakubuwono.
Purpose-built to the highest standards, the campus includes 30 classrooms, two science laboratories, multi-media centre, music and art rooms, and incorporates a Musholla (Prayer Room) to support the strong Indonesian values that underpin the school.
A multi-purpose gymnasium, swimming pool, multi-use covered court and a junior soccer field with surrounding athletic track provide numerous sporting and recreational opportunities for students.
ACG School Jakarta
Jl. Warung Jati Barat (Taman Margasatwa) No. 19 Jati Padang, Pasar Minggu, South Jakarta 12540, Indonesia
Phone Number : +62-21-2978 0200
Website : https://jakarta.acgedu.com