International Undergraduate Scholarships University of Bristol
International applicants who receive an offer for a place on a course in the School of Cellular and Molecular Medicine will be offered the opportunity to apply for an Undergraduate International Scholarship.
Each scholarship will be to the value of £2,000 per year, to go towards your tuition fees.
The scholarship will be renewed each year subject to your satisfactory academic progress, and may run for the full duration of the course.
How to apply for a scholarship
First you must apply for a course with us, using the standard UCAS route.
Once you have successfully applied for a course and have received an offer for a place, we will contact you with details of how to apply for an undergraduate international scholarship.
We require no additional documentation as scholarships are awarded on the basis of your UCAS form. Your application will not normally be considered until you have accepted our offer formally, through UCAS.
Students whose fees are paid by outside sponsorship are not eligible for an award.
If you are classed as overseas for fees purposes, you may apply for an Undergraduate International Scholarship.
If you are successful, we will notify you in May/June that you are allocated a scholarship. The award will be provisional until you have fulfilled the conditions of acceptance onto the course of study (including results of examinations and English tests if required).
Website : http://www.bristol.ac.uk/
- 100 International Scholarships from the World’s Best Universities
- 22 Perguruan Tinggi Ikatan Dinas Dengan Beasiswa
- 39 Pondok Pesantren Modern Terbaik Di Indonesia
- 7 Pondok Pesantren Tahfidz Al Qur’an Terbaik di Indonesia
- Inilah 10 Besar Profesi dengan Gaji Tertinggi di Indonesia
- 5 Profesi Teratas yang Masih Banyak Dibutuhkan di Indonesia
- 10 Esai Inspiratif tentang Pengembangan Diri dan Motivasi
- Jangan Bersedih : 100 Artikel Motivasi Islam Penyejuk Hati