Proofs of Existence : Our Soul’s Testimony
172. And (remember) when your Lord brought forth from the Children of Adam, from their loins, their seed and made them testify to themselves: “Am I not your Lord?” They said: “Yes! We testify,” lest you should say on the Day of Resurrection: “Verily, we have been unaware of this.”
173. Or lest you should say: “It was only our fathers afortime who ascribed partners to Allah, and we were (merely their) descendants after them; will You then destroy us because of the deeds of men who practised falsehood?”
174. Thus do We explain the signs in detail, so that they may turn (unto the truth). [Quran 7: 172-174]
Author : Hamad Saleh AL-Hoqail
- World’s Best Travel Destination in 200 Countries
- Don’t be sad
- Looking for God? Get Reasonable!
- Is There a True Religion?
- Understanding Islam
- Discovering the Truth