Allah has not created us in vain. Our Creator has made us with His ultimate wisdom and knowledge. In the same way that each part of our body has a function and purpose, so too does our entire whole. We must learn and discover why we have been created.
4. “Allah (Alone) created the heavens and the earth with truth (and none shared Him in their creation).” Verily! Therein is surely a sign for those who believe. [Quran 29: 4]
27. And We created not the heaven and the earth and all that is between them without purpose! That is the consideration of those who disbelieve! Then woe to those who disbelieve from the Fire! [Quran 38: 27]
85. And We created not the heavens and the earth and all that is between them except with truth. [Quran 15: 85]
73. It is He Who has created the heavens and the earth in truth, and on the Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) He will say: “Be!” and it is! His Word is the Truth. His will be the dominion on the Day when the Trumpet will be blown. All-Knower of the unseen and the seen. He is the All-Wise, Well-Aware. [Quran 6: 73]
19. Do you not see that Allah has created the heavens and the earth with truth? If He wills, He can remove you and bring (in your place) a new creation! [Quran 14: 19]
2. He sends down the angels with the Rûh (revelation) of His Command to whom of His slaves He wills (saying): “Warn mankind that Lâ ilâha illâ Ana (none has the right to be worshipped but I), so fear Me.
3. He has created the heavens and the earth with truth. High is He, Exalted above all that they associate as partners with Him. [Quran 16: 2-3]
8. Do they not think deeply about themselves? Allah has created not the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, except with truth and for an appointed term. And indeed many of mankind deny the Meeting with their Lord. [Quran 30: 8]
5. He has created the heavens and the earth with truth. He makes the night to go in the day and makes the day to go in the night. And He has subjected the sun and the moon. Each running (on a fixed course) for an appointed term. Verily, He is the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving. [Quran 39: 5]
3. He has created the heavens and the earth with truth, and He shaped you and made good your shapes. And to Him is the final Return. 4. He knows what is in the heavens and on earth, and He knows what you conceal and what you reveal. And Allah is the All-Knower of what is in the chests of people. [Quran 64: 3-4]
22. And Allah has created the heavens and the earth with truth, in order that each person may be recompensed what he has earned, and they will not be wronged. [Quran 45: 22]
3. We created not the heavens and the earth and all that is between them except with truth, and for an appointed term. But those who disbelieve turn away from that whereof they are warned. [Quran 46: 3]
36. Does man think that he will be left neglected (without being punished or rewarded for the obligatory duties enjoined by his Lord Allah on him)? [Quran 75: 36]
16. We created not the heavens and the earth and all that is between them for a (mere) play. 17. Had We intended to take a pastime, We could surely have taken it from Us, if We were going to do (that). 18. Nay, We fling (send down) the truth (this Qur’ân) against the falsehood (disbelief), so it destroys it, and behold, it (falsehood) is vanished. And woe to you for that (lie) which you ascribe (to Allah by uttering that Allah has a wife and a son).
19. To Him belongs whosoever is in the heavens and on earth. And those who are near Him (i.e. the angels) are not too proud to worship Him, nor are they weary (of His worship). 20. They glorify His praises night and day, (and) they never slacken (to do so). 21. Or have they taken (for worship) gods from the earth who raise the dead? 22. Had there been therein (in the heavens and the earth) gods besides Allah, then verily both would have been ruined. Glorified be Allah, the Lord of the Throne, (High is He) above all that (evil) they associate with Him! 23. He cannot be questioned as to what He does, while they will be questioned.
24. Or have they taken for worship (other) âlihah (gods) besides Him? Say: “Bring your proof.” This (the Qur’ân) is the Reminder for those with me and the Reminder for those before me. But most of them know not the Truth, so they are averse. [Quran 21: 16-24]
15. Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?
16. So Exalted be Allah, the True King: La ilahaa illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the lord of the Supreme Throne! [Quran 23: 15-16]
Author : Hamad Saleh Al-Hoqail
- World’s Best Travel Destination in 200 Countries
- Don’t be sad
- Looking for God? Get Reasonable!
- Is There a True Religion?
- Understanding Islam
- Discovering the Truth