Getting to Know our Creator : Perfection of Creatures and the Universe
Discovering the Truth
The perfection of creatures and the whole universe in fact cannot have happened and sustained without a predetermined arranger.
49. Verily, We have created all things with Qadar (divine decree). [Quran 54: 49]
2. He to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and Who has begotten no son and for Whom there is no partner in the dominion. He has created everything, and has measured it exactly according to its due measurements. [Quran 25: 2]
8. Allah knows what every female bears, and by how much the wombs fall short (of their time or number) or exceed. Everything with Him is in (due) proportion. [Quran 13: 8]
2. Who has created (everything), and then proportioned it. 3. And Who has measured; and then guided. [Quran 87: 2-3]
19. And the earth We have spread out, and have placed therein firm mountains, and caused to grow therein all kinds of things in due proportion. 20. And We have provided therein means of living, for you and for those whom you provide not [moving (living) creatures, cattle, beasts, and other animals]. 21. And there is not a thing, but with Us are the stores thereof. And We send it not down except in a known measure. 22. And We send the winds fertilizing (to fill heavily the clouds with water), then cause the water (rain) to descend from the sky, and We give it to you to drink, and it is not you who are the owners of its stores [i.e. to give water to whom you like or to withhold it from whom you like]. 23. And certainly We! We it is Who give life, and cause death, and We are the Inheritors. 24. And indeed, We know the first generations of you who had passed away, and indeed, We know the present generations of you (mankind), and also those who will come afterwards. [Quran 15: 19-24]
27. And if Allah were to enlarge the provision for His slaves, they would surely rebel in the earth, but He sends down by measure as He wills. Verily! He is, in respect of His slaves, the Well-Aware, the All-Seer (of things that benefit them). [Quran 42: 27]
18. And We sent down from the sky water in (due) measure, and We gave it lodging in the earth, and verily, We are Able to take it away. 19. Then We brought forth for you therewith gardens of date-palms and grapes, wherein is much fruit for you, and whereof you eat. [Quran 23: 18-19]
37. And a sign for them is the night. We withdraw therefrom the day, and behold, they are in darkness. 38. And the sun runs on its fixed course for a term (appointed). That is the Decree of the All-Mighty, the All-Knowing. 39. And the moon, We have measured for it mansions (to traverse) till it returns like the old dried curved date stalk. 40. It is not for the sun to overtake the moon, nor does the night outstrip the day. They all float, each in an orbit. [Quran 36: 37-40]
95. Verily! It is Allah Who causes the seed-grain and the fruit-stone (like date-stone) to split and sprout. He brings forth the living from the dead, and it is He Who brings forth the dead from the living. Such is Allah, then how are you deluded away from the truth? 96. (He is the) Cleaver of the daybreak. He has appointed the night for resting, and the sun and the moon for reckoning. Such is the measuring of the All-Mighty, the All-Knowing. 97. It is He Who has set the stars for you, so that you may guide your course with their help through the darkness of the land and the sea. We have (indeed) explained in detail Our signs for people who know. 98. It is He Who has created you from a single person (Adam), and has given you a place of residing and a place of storage. Indeed, We have explained in detail Our revelations (this Qur’ân) for people who understand. 99. It is He Who sends down water from the sky, and with it We bring forth vegetation of all kinds, and out of it We bring forth green stalks, from which We bring forth thick clustered grain. And out of the date-palm and its spathe come forth clusters of dates hanging low and near, and gardens of grapes, olives and pomegranates, each similar (in kind) yet different (in variety and taste). Look at their fruits when they begin to bear, and the ripeness thereof. Verily! In these things there are signs for people who believe. [Quran 6: 95-99]
20. Did We not create you from a despised water (semen)? 21. Then We placed it in a place of safety (womb). 22. For a known period (determined by gestation)? 23. So We did measure; and We are the Best to measure (the things).
24. Woe that Day to the deniers (of the Day of Resurrection)! 25. Have We not made the earth a receptacle 26. For the living and the dead?
27. And have placed therein firm, and tall mountains, and have given you to drink sweet water? [Quran 77: 20-27]
3. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things. [Quran 65: 3]
Author : Hamad Saleh AL-Hoqail