Each prophet was sent solely to his nation except for one who was sent to all mankind. He is the seal of the prophets. He is Prophet Mohammad, peace and blessings be upon him.
40. Muhammad (peace be upon him) is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the last (the seal) of the Prophets. And Allah is Ever All-Aware of everything. [Quran 33: 40]
28. And We have not sent you (O Muhammad) except as a giver of glad tidings and a Warner to all mankind, but most of people know not. [Quran 34: 28]
107. And We have sent you not but as a mercy for the worlds.
108. Say (O Muhammad): “It is revealed to me that your god is only one God. Will you then submit to His Will?”
109. But if they turn away say: “I give you a notice (of war as) to be known to us all alike. And I know not whether that which you are promised (i.e. the torment or the Day of Resurrection) is near or far. ” 110. Verily, He (Allah) knows that which is spoken aloud and that which you conceal. 111. And I know not, perhaps it may be a trial for you, and an enjoyment for a while. 112. He (Muhammad) said: “My Lord! Judge You in truth! Our Lord is the Most Gracious, Whose Help is to be sought against that which you attribute!” [Quran 21: 107-112]
15. Verily, We have sent to you (O people) a Messenger (Muhammad) to be a witness over you, as We did send a Messenger to Pharaoh. [Quran 73: 15]
79. And We have sent you as a Messenger to mankind, and Allah is Sufficient as a Witness. [Quran 4: 79]
45. O Prophet (Muhammad)! Verily, We have sent you as witness, and a bearer of glad tidings, and a warner.
46. And as one who invites to Allah by His Leave, and as a lamp spreading light. [Quran 33: 45-46]
158. Say (O Muhammad): “O mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allah – to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). It is He Who gives life and causes death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, who believes in Allah and His Words, and follow him so that you may be guided. [Quran 7: 158]
Author : Hamad Saleh Al-Hoqail
- This Is Mohammad
- Don’t be sad
- Looking for God? Get Reasonable!
- Is There a True Religion?
- Understanding Islam
- Discovering the Truth
- The Holy Quran English Pdf
- World’s Best Travel Destination in 200 Countries