ARTICLE :: NEWS :: TRAVEL :: FACEBOOK ::TWITTER :: DONATION
The fruits of having faith and being a Muslim are many.
85. And whoever seeks a religion other than Islâm, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers. [Quran 3: 85]
22. Is he whose chest Allah has opened to Islâm, so that he is in light from His Lord (as he who is a non-Muslim)? So woe to those whose hearts are hardened against remembrance of Allah! They are in plain error! [Quran 39: 22]
125. And whomsoever Allah wills to guide, He opens his chest to Islâm; and whomsoever He wills to send astray, He makes his chest closed and constricted, as if he is climbing up to the sky. Thus Allah puts the wrath on those who believe not. [Quran 6: 125]
20. So if they dispute with you, say: “I have submitted myself to Allah, and (so have) those who follow me.” And say to those who were given the Scripture and to those who are illiterates: “Do you (also) submit yourselves?” If they do, they are rightly guided; but if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message; and Allah is All-Seer of (His) slaves. [Quran 3: 20]
52. And thus We have sent to you Ruh (a Revelation, and a Mercy) of Our Command. You knew not what is the Book, nor what is Faith? But We have made it a light wherewith We guide whosoever of Our slaves We will. And verily, you are indeed guiding (mankind) to the Straight Path. 53. The Path of Allah to Whom belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. Verily, all matters at the end go to Allah (for decision). [Quran 42: 52-53]
22. You will not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, making friendship with those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred (people). For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with Rûh (proofs, light and true guidance) from Himself. And He will admit them to Gardens under which rivers flow to dwell therein (forever). Allah is pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the Party of Allah. Verily, it is the Party of Allah that will be the successful. [Quran 58: 22]
25. And give glad tidings to those who believe and do righteous good deeds, for them will be Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise). Every time they will be provided with a fruit therefrom, they will say: “This is what we were provided with before,” and they will be given things in resemblance (i.e. in the same form but different in taste) and they shall have therein purified mates and they will abide therein forever. [Quran 2: 25]
82. And those who believe and do righteous good deeds, they are dwellers of Paradise, they will dwell therein forever. [Quran 2: 82]
103. And if they had believed, and guarded themselves from evil and kept their duty to Allah, far better would have been the reward from their Lord, if they but knew! [Quran 2: 103]
212. Beautified is the life of this world for those who disbelieve, and they mock at those who believe. But those who obey Allah’s Orders and keep away from what He has forbidden, will be above them on the Day of Resurrection. And Allah gives to whom He wills without limit. [Quran 2: 212]
213. Mankind were one community and Allah sent Prophets with glad tidings and warnings, and with them He sent down the Scripture in truth to judge between people in matters wherein they differed. And only those to whom (the Scripture) was given differed concerning it after clear proofs had come unto them through hatred, one to another. Then Allah by His Leave guided those who believed to the truth of that wherein they differed. And Allah guides whom He wills to the Straight Path. [Quran 2: 213]
218. Verily, those who have believed, and those who have emigrated (for Allah’s Religion) and have striven hard in the Way of Allah, all these hope for Allah’s Mercy. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most-Merciful. [Quran 2: 218]
257. Allah is the Protector of those who believe. He brings them out from darkness into light. But as for those who disbelieve, their supporters and are Tâghût [false deities and false leaders], they bring them out from light into darkness. Those are the dwellers of the Fire, and they will abide therein forever. [Quran 2: 257]
277. Truly those who believe, and do deeds of righteousness, and perform the prayer, and give Zakât they will have their reward with their Lord. On them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. [Quran 2: 277]
68. Verily, among mankind who have the best claim to Abraham are those who followed him, and this Prophet and those who have believed. And Allah is the Walî (Protector and Helper) of the believers. [Quran 3: 68]
179. Allah will not leave the believers in the state in which you are now, until He distinguishes the wicked from the good. Nor will Allah disclose to you the secrets of the unseen, but Allah chooses of His Messengers whom He wills. So believe in Allah and His Messengers. And if you believe and fear Allah, then for you there is a great reward. [Quran 3: 179]
122. But those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, We shall admit them to the Gardens under which rivers flow (i.e. in Paradise) to dwell therein forever. Allah’s Promise is the Truth; and whose words can be truer than those of Allah? [Quran 4: 122]
152. And those who believe in Allah and His Messengers and make no distinction between any of them (Messengers), We shall give them their rewards; and Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. [Quran 4: 152]
173. So, as for those who believed and did deeds of righteousness, He will give them their (due) rewards – and more out of His Bounty. But as for those who refused His worship and were proud, He will punish them with a painful torment. And they will not find for themselves besides Allah any protector or helper. [Quran 4: 173]
175. So, as for those who believed in Allah and held fast to Him, He will admit them to His Mercy and Grace, and guide them to Himself by the Straight Path. [Quran 4: 175]
9. Allah has promised those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, that for them there is forgiveness and a great reward. [Quran 5: 9]
65. And if only the people of the Scripture had believed and warded off evil and had become the pious. We would indeed have expiated from them their sins and admitted them to Gardens of pleasure (in Paradise). [Quran 5: 65]
82. It is those who believe and confuse not their belief with wrong, for them (only) there is security and they are the guided. [Quran 6: 82]
42. But those who believed, and worked righteousness – We tax not any person beyond his scope – such are the dwellers of Paradise. They will abide therein. [Quran 7: 42]
96. And if the people of the towns had believed and had the piety, certainly, We should have opened for them blessings from the heaven and the earth, but they belied (the Messengers). So We took them (with punishment) for what they used to earn. [Quran 7: 96]
2. Is it a wonder for mankind that We have sent Our Revelation to a man from among themselves (saying):
“Warn mankind (of the coming torment in Hell), and give good news to those who believe that they shall have with their Lord the rewards of their good deeds?” (But) the disbelievers say: “This is indeed an evident sorcerer! [Quran 10: 2]
103. Then (in the end) We save Our Messengers and those who believe! Thus it is incumbent upon Us to save the believers. [Quran 10: 103]
23. Verily, those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and humble themselves before their Lord, they will be dwellers of Paradise to dwell therein forever. [Quran 11: 23]
57. And verily, the reward of the Hereafter is better for those who believe and used to fear Allah and keep their duty to Him. [Quran 12: 57]
30. Verily as for those who believed and did righteous deeds, certainly We shall not make the reward of anyone who does his (righteous) deeds in the most perfect manner to be lost. [Quran 18: 30]
38. Truly, Allah defends those who believe. Verily, Allah likes not any treacherous ingrate to Allah. [Quran 22: 38]
50. So those who believe and do righteous good deeds, for them is forgiveness and generous provision. [Quran 22: 50]
7. Those who believe, and do righteous good deeds, surely, We shall expiate from them their evil deeds and shall reward them according to the best of that which they used to do. [Quran 29: 7]
45. That He may reward those who believe, and do righteous good deeds, out of His Bounty. Verily, He likes not the disbelievers. [Quran 30: 45]
35. Indeed, the Muslim men and Muslim women, the believing men and believing women, the obedient men and obedient women, the truthful men and truthful women, the patient men and patient women, the humble men and humble women, the charitable men and charitable women, the fasting men and fasting women, the men who guard their private parts and the women who do so, and the men who remember Allah often and the women who do so – for them Allah has prepared forgiveness and a great reward. [Quran 33: 35]
17. No person knows what is kept hidden for them of joy as a reward for what they used to do. [Quran 32: 17]
146. Except those who repent (from hypocrisy), do righteous good deeds, hold fast to Allah, and purify their religion for Allah, then they will be with the believers. And Allah will grant the believers a great reward. [Quran 4: 146]
97. Whoever works righteousness – whether male or female – while he (or she) is a true believer verily, to him We will give a good life, and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do. [Quran 16: 97]
124. “But whosoever turns away from My Reminder, verily, for him is a life of hardship, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Resurrection.” 125. He will say: “O my Lord! Why have you raised me up blind, while I had sight (before).”
126. (Allah) will say: “Like this: Our signs came unto you, but you disregarded them, and so this Day, you will be neglected.”
127. And thus do We requite him who transgresses beyond bounds, and believes not in the signs of his Lord; and the torment of the Hereafter is far more severe and more lasting. [Quran 20: 124-127]
18. For those who answered Allah’s call is bliss; and for those who answered not His call, if they had all that is in the earth, and therewith the like thereof, they would proffer it as ransom. Such will have a woeful reckoning, and their habitation will be hell, a dire abode.
19. Is he who knows that what is revealed unto you from your Lord is the truth like him who is blind? But only men of understanding heed.
20. Such as keep the pact of Allah, and break not the covenant.
21. Such as unite that which Allah has commanded should be joined, and fear their Lord, and dread a woeful reckoning.
22. Such as persevere in seeking their Lord’s Countenance and are regular in prayer and spend of that which We bestow upon them secretly and openly, and overcome evil with good. Theirs will be the sequel of the (heavenly) Home.
23. Gardens of Eden which they enter, along with all who do right of their fathers and their halpmeets and their seed. The angels enter unto them from every gate.
24. Saying: Peace be unto you because you persevered. Ah, passing sweet will be the sequel of the (heavenly) Home.
25. And those who break the covenant of Allah after ratifying it, and sever that which Allah hath commanded should be joined and make mischief in the earth: theirs is the curse and theirs the ill abode. [Quran 13: 18-25]
28. Who have believed and whose hearts have rest in the remembrance of Allah. Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest!
29. Those who believe and do right: Joy is for them, and bliss (their) journey’s end. [Quran 13: 28-29]
Author : Hamad Saleh Al-Hoqail
- This Is Muhammad
- Don’t be sad
- Looking for God? Get Reasonable!
- Is There a True Religion?
- Understanding Islam
- Discovering the Truth
- World’s Best Travel Destination in 200 Countries