ARTICLE :: NEWS :: TRAVEL :: FACEBOOK ::TWITTER :: DONATION
Our Lord loves that a servant turns to Him in repentence.
53. Say: “O My slaves who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! despair not of the Mercy of Allah: verily, Allah forgives all sins. Truly He is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. [Quran 39: 53]
74. Will They not turn with repentance to Allah, and seek His forgiveness? for Allah is Oft- forgiving, Most Merciful. [Quran 5: 74]
3. And (commanding you): ‘Seek the forgiveness of your Lord, and turn to Him In repentance; that He may grant you enjoyment, good (and true), for a term appointed, and bestow His abounding Grace to every owner of grace. But if ye turn away, then I fear for you the torment of a great day. [Quran 11: 3]
3. “And to my people!, Ask the forgiveness of your Lord, and turn to Him In repentance; that He will send you abundant rain, and add strength to your strength, so do not turn away as criminals.” [Quran 11: 52]
61. And to the tribe of Thamud (We sent) their brother Salih. He said: “O My people! worship Allah. You have no other god but Him. He brought you forth from the earth and settled you therein. So ask forgiveness of him and turn to Him (in repentance). Certainly! my Lord is Near, Responsive. [Quran 11: 61]
90. “But ask forgiveness of your Lord, and turn unto Him (in repentance). Verily, my Lord is Most Merciful, Most Loving.” [Quran 11: 90]
8. O you who believe! turn to Allah with sincere repentance: It may be that your Lord will expiate from you your sins and admit you to Gardens under which rivers flow, the Day that Allah will not disgrace the prophet and those who believe with Him. Their light will run forward before them and in their right hands, while They say, “Our Lord! Keep perfect Our light for us and grant us forgiveness. Verily, You are Able to do all things.” [Quran 66: 8]
10. “I said (to them): ‘Ask forgiveness from your Lord, verily, He is Oft-Forgiving.
11. ‘He will send rain to you in abundance. 12. ‘And give you increase in wealth and children, and bestow on you gardens and bestow on you rivers.’” [Quran 71: 10-12]
16. Surely, Allah is Ever All-Forgiving (the One Who forgives and accepts repentance), (and He is) Most Merciful.
17. Allah accepts only the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and foolishness and repent soon afterwards; it is they whom Allah will forgive and Allah is Ever All-Knower, All-Wise. 18. And of no effect is the repentance of those who continue to do evil deeds until death faces one of them and he says: “Now I repent;” nor of those who die while they are disbelievers. For them We have prepared a painful torment. [Quran 4: 16-18]
104. Know they not that Allah accepts repentance from His slaves and takes the Sadaqât (alms, charity), and that Allah Alone is the One Who forgives and accepts repentance, Most Merciful? [Quran 9: 104]
25. And He it is Who accepts repentance from His slaves, and forgives sins, and He knows what you do. [Quran 42: 25]
31. And all of you beg Allah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful. [Quran 24: 31]
135. And those who, when they have committed Fâhishah (illegal sexual intercourse) or wronged themselves with evil, remember Allah and ask forgiveness for their sins; and none can forgive sins but Allah – and do not persist in what (wrong) they have done, while they know. [Quran 3: 135]
48. Verily, Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with Him (in worship), but He forgives except that (anything else) to whom He wills; and whoever sets up partners with Allah in worship, he has indeed invented a tremendous sin. [Quran 4: 48]
116. Verily! Allah forgives not (the sin of) setting up partners (in worship) with Him, but He forgives whom He wills sins other than that, and whoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, has indeed strayed far away. [Quran 4: 116]
38. Say to those who have disbelieved, if they cease (from disbelief), their past will be forgiven. But if they return (thereto), then the examples of those (punished) before them have already preceded (as a warning). [Quran 8: 38]
22. And let not those among you who are blessed with graces and wealth swear not to give (any sort of help) to their kinsmen, the poor, and those who left their homes for Allah’s Cause. Let them pardon and forgive. Do you not love that Allah should forgive you? And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. [Quran 24: 22]
53. Say: “O My slaves who have transgressed against themselves! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: verily, Allah forgives all sins. Truly He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. 54. “And turn in repentance and in obedience with true faith to your Lord and submit to Him before the torment comes upon you, (and) then you will not be helped. 55. “And follow the best of that which is sent down to you from your Lord, before the torment comes on you suddenly while you perceive not!” 56. Lest a person should say: “Alas, my grief that I was undutiful to Allah, and I was indeed among those who mocked.
57. Or (lest) he should say: “If only Allah had guided me, I should indeed have been among the pious.” 58. Or (lest) he should say when he sees the torment: “If only I had another chance (to return to the world), then I should indeed be among the good-doers.” 59. Yes! Verily, there came to you My signs and you denied them, and were proud and were among the disbelievers. 60. And on the Day of Resurrection you will see those who lied against Allah – their faces will be black. Is there not in Hell an abode for the arrogant? 61. And Allah will deliver those who are the pious to their places of success (Paradise). Evil shall touch them not, nor shall they grieve. 62. Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is the Wakîl (Trustee, Disposer of affairs, Guardian) over all things.
63. To Him belong the keys of the heavens and the earth. And those who disbelieve in the signs of Allah, such are they who will be the losers. [Quran 39: 53-63]
31. O our people! Respond to Allah’s Caller, and believe in him. He (Allah) will forgive you of your sins, and will save you from a painful torment. [Quran 46: 31]
34. Verily, those who disbelieve, and hinder (men) from the Path of Allah; then die while they are disbelievers – Allah will not forgive them. [Quran 47: 34]
12. (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in ‘Adn (Eden) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. [Quran 61: 12]
3. “That you should worship Allah (Alone), fear (be dutiful to) Him, and obey me. 4. “He (Allah) will forgive you of your sins and respite you to an appointed term. Verily, the term of Allah when it comes, cannot be delayed, if you but knew.” [Quran 71: 3-4]
153. But those who committed evil deeds and then repented afterwards and believed, verily, your Lord after (all) that is indeed Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. [Quran 7: 153]
Author : Hamad Saleh Al-Hoqail
- This Is Muhammad
- Don’t be sad
- Looking for God? Get Reasonable!
- Is There a True Religion?
- Understanding Islam
- Discovering the Truth
- World’s Best Travel Destination in 200 Countries