Understanding Islam : Miracles of the Qur’an
Some questions must be created in the mind of a reader when a book talks of the embryological development of the foetus, talks of the formation of the clouds and rain, talks of the seas and their properties many miles below the surface, yet all of this without man having created a microscope, plane or submarine.
The Qur’an was revealed to a man in the middle of the Arabian desert, over 1400 years ago. A man who could neither read nor write. What questions does this raise about the Qur’an and its miraculous nature? In today’s age of science and modern technology, we are constantly learning new facts and figures. By taking a minute to think of what role religion has played in teaching us about the world around us, you may be surprised to know what information we have received through the Qur’an.
- Miracles of the Qur’an : The Embryo
- Miracles of the Qur’an : The Drowning of Pharaoh
- Miracles of the Qur’an : Roots of Mountains are like Pegs
- Miracles of the Qur’an : A Natural Barrier Between Seas
- The Qur’an on the topic of Clouds
- Miracles of the Qur’an : Linguistic Miracles of The Qur’an
- Miracles of the Qur’an : The Qur’an & Biology
Author : Abdullah Bin Zaid Al-Mahmoud Islamic Cultural Center, Qatar
Read more :